Company-wide License: $ 2,500 USD
TechNavio’s report, Telecom Tower Market in India 2010–2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on India. It analyzes the Telecom Tower market landscape in India and its growth prospects. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market include Indus Towers Ltd., Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd., Reliance Infratel Ltd., Viom Networks Ltd., and Bharti Infratel Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Coverage
4. Market Landscape
5. Vendor Landscape
6. Buying Criteria
7. Market Growth Drivers
8. Drivers and their Impact
9. Market Challenges
10. Market Trends
11. Key Vendor Analysis
11.1 Indus Towers Ltd.
11.2 Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
11.3 Reliance Infratel Ltd.
11.4 Viom Networks Ltd.
11.5 Bharti Infratel Ltd.
12. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Telecom Tower Market in India 2010–2014 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Forecast of Capital Expenditure in Telecom Tower 2010–2014 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 3: Forecast for Number of Telecom Towers in India 2010–2014 (thousands)
Exhibit 4: Telecom Tower Market in India by Geographical Segmentation 2010
Exhibit 5: Telecom Tower Market in India by Vendor Segmentation 2010